Sunday, October 6, 2013

Feedback

I hope you guys are enjoying the blog.

Coming up..."The Twins"...twin Spaniards get punished for playing games with their women.

And..."Cockworks"...Kendra is back! With her own agenda! I don't know if her mother necessarily agrees with her daughter's motives. Can the end justify serial murder? Lots of men lose their cocks in the process.

And..."Ballgame"...My first story on M/M ballbusting. A baseball coach and a young player's father's disagreement end up in a no holds barred fisticuffs. Someone loses more than baseballs in the end.

And..."Kathleen's story"... A follow up of one of the women from Grosse Ile and how she was able to crush her ex husband and son in a double teaming fight.

And..."Caroline Springs"...A small city in Victoria, Australia is fast becoming a ballbusting capital in the world. The parties held by the women behind closed doors will make men clamp their legs tight. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Aussie men better watch their balls.

And..."Pune"...A young Indian lady was raped in a public bus by five young men. Her boyfriend was beaten senseless. The men were never caught. The lady recovered and soon discovers her true heritage. She was the grand daughter of the bandit queen of India. She hunts each men down and shows them her own brand of justice.

I would love to hear your opinions!

6 comments:

  1. "Pune" sounds exciting.. Never heard of an Indian ballbusting story. Also that story was horrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog. Great work! Your ideas are awesome and I 'd love to see what you do with an m/m plot so I'm really excited about "Ballgame"! Keep up the great work and thanks for all those fantastic stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And I have been following your blog as well!

      Delete
  3. Awesome stories man, you are a god send!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may enjoy my eBook, Serial Women on Amazon and Kobo!

      Delete
  4. Thanks! I appreciate the comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers: Please subscribe to onlyfans and patreon pages where I will publish longer stories and write customs.  https://onlyfans.com/ba...