Thursday, January 21, 2016

Coming up...

Conclusion of "The Twins!"

Poor Alejandro and Amado. Soon, it would be very easy to tell them apart.

And...

"Caroline Springs, Parts 2 and 3."

Part 1 may be slow for some readers. But the build up hopefully will make you want to come back for more.

Claire and her daughters retake their household through the help of a small but growing group of women in their town.

It does take a village to raise men and boys...and a lot of crushed balls.

Welcome to Australia's rising ballbusting capital!

And...

"Ballgame."

My first m/m ballbusting story.

Although I prefer f/m ballbusting, I thoroughly enjoyed writing about a father who disagrees with his son's baseball coach.

I also have a book through Amazon and Kobo available called "Serial Women. Book 1" It is very bloody and violent. Buyer beware. Book 2 will come out soon.

Please send feedback and possibly story ideas!


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the part 3 of the twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting! I've been reading your stories this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude it's been a long time now. Still waiting.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers: Please subscribe to onlyfans and patreon pages where I will publish longer stories and write customs.  https://onlyfans.com/ba...