Sunday, January 24, 2016

Random info

Hey readers!

I am glad there are a few people out there like me with similar fantasies and fetishes.

I do work-related travel a lot and get to meet people from different places. Nearly each time I meet an interesting and good-looking couple, men or women, I do a mental scenario and write ball busting stories using them as characters.

I was in Melbourne, Australia a few years back and met, and since have become friends, with my inspiration characters for the Caroline Springs story line. He was my realtor who helped look for my temporary dwelling. I met his wife and kids when he invited me to his home for a barbecue and pool party.

What a treat I had! He wore a tight clingy swim shorts the whole afternoon that showed a generous package. His wife, not to be outdone, put on a sexy bathing suit.

That same night, I wrote Caroline Springs!

Do you guys have similar fantasies with your friends, neighbors, or people you meet as central characters?

Send me some of your fantasies through my email below. I will keep them private. If you have some pics of your adults only friends, neighbors, or you (absolutely no under aged, I will report you if you do), send them. I will use them for next stories. Crotch pics will surely inspire.

And...are there any readers out there who are interested in helping me make an adult graphic novel? I was looking for an artist who can create a comic book using stories I write. Send me an email and sample of your work!

These are fantasies guys! If you're not into them, you're in the wrong blog. I have been deleting a few nasty comments.

 Nsx3400@gmail.com.




9 comments:

  1. If only I am good in drawing I would help you. Well, I've seen some good ballbust drawings online but I never knew who drew them, like this one for example http://ballbustingart.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have something in mind. About a sorority who do these things to college boys who abuses their girlfriends or bullies other people, this sounds like a good series to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it going man! These are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you gonna post again? These stories are good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joe.
    i ADORE your stories! Can't wait for new stories !! You r my fav ballbusting author. Btw, it'd be great if you could incorporate Asian/ Arab men into your stories :-> short but thick cocks r always a turn-on for me. Keep up the good work! ;-+

    ReplyDelete
  6. still waiting! please :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still here waiting for you :((

    ReplyDelete
  8. almost a year now, this is probably dead

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers: Please subscribe to onlyfans and patreon pages where I will publish longer stories and write customs.  https://onlyfans.com/ba...